We are seeking an experienced Manufacturing Engineer to join our team. The Manufacturing Engineer proactively ensures that processes are designed and in place for new product development and ensures that products are designed for manufacturability and testability and assists production personnel with troubleshooting and resolving everyday issues.
The successful candidate will be one who not only has experience in implementing Lean Manufacturing, but also has the desire and motivation to lead Lean practices and drive a culture change to a Lean Manufacturing mindset.
Specific Job Responsibilities
- Works proactively with project teams to optimize product design for manufacturability and testability throughout the development cycle.
- Ensures optimal assembly and test sequences that will deliver a high-quality product.
- Recognizes the need for, and implements changes as needed to improve product quality to achieve first pass yield and On Time Delivery of 90% or greater.
- Participates in daily standup meetings to ensure goals are met.
- B.S. Engineering degree is required
- A minimum 5 or more years of experience in a manufacturing engineering role is required
- Strong customer orientation and an ability to work well with assemblers, technicians, and the technical community
We are not accepting resumes or calls from outside agencies regarding this position at this time. Thank you for your cooperation.
Please submit a cover letter in the same document as your resume detailing how your qualifications and experience align with the job description.
Particle Measuring Systems is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.