We are recruiting for an Inside Sales Representative (ISR), to serve in an integral role and assist in the achievement of our Sales strategy. The ISR will be responsible for providing excellent customer service and timely information to the field sales team for the Sales Region they are assigned. This crucial role will allow our field sales team to pursue larger and more complex projects while ensuring our day to day customer needs are met.
Specific Job Responsibilities:
- Pre-Qualify marketing generated leads for assigned Sales Region.
- Answer all incoming Sales inquiries for assigned Sales Region by phone, email or online chat.
- Provide quotes for customers, distributors and representatives within provided guidelines (including spare parts and basic products) generating upselling opportunities where feasible.
- Provide guidance to customers on selecting the right product for their application.
- Provide a general point of contact for field sales personnel in your assigned Sales Region for assistance with customer information, pricing, etc.
- Assist in development and maintenance of Accounts and Contacts in the CRM system.
- Perform other duties assigned.
- Associate’s Degree Required, Bachelor’s Degree Preferred: in Business or related Science/Technical field (i.e. biology, microbiology, electronics, chemistry, physics or engineering).
- Prior Sales or Inside Sales experience desirable.
- Experience in a technical environment or high-tech manufacturing environment desirable.
- Excellent phone skills.
- Intermediate skill level using MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Intermediate skill level using CRM – Salesforce.com preferable.
Particle Measuring Systems is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are not accepting resumes or calls from outside agencies regarding this position at this time. Thank you for your cooperation.