We are looking for an entry-level Electronic Service Technician to address Particle Measuring Systems customer equipment maintenance and repair needs. The position is tasked with assuring customer satisfaction through timely and efficient maintenance and repair. The position focus is customer satisfaction and continual improvement in the quality of our products and services.
- Calibrate electronic equipment.
- Develop troubleshooting and repair skills.
- Support customer calibration and maintenance of Particle Measuring Systems micro-contamination monitoring equipment.
- Research customer problems and complaints.
- Act as a liaison between customers and various departments.
- Associates Degree in Electronics or military equivalent.
- Ability to read schematics in English.
- Knowledge of A/D and D/A converters, microprocessors, analog and digital circuits.
- Knowledge of helium neon lasers, and/or collecting and condensing optics helpful but not required.
- Ability to work independently.
- Some travel required.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Team player focused on customer satisfaction and quality, with a sense of urgency.
Particle Measuring Systems is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, and ancestry, marital or veteran status.
We are not accepting resumes or calls from outside agencies regarding this position at this time. Thank you for your cooperation.