Do you enjoy interacting with people, thrive on creating business solutions, and providing first class customer service? As a Particle Measuring Systems Customer Service Representative, you are patient with good listening skills, a great communicator, and have a high attention to detail. You offer our customers support every step of the way, from being a supportive voice on the phone, to helping resolve their issues with ease and urgency.
Solving business problems, as a key liaison between internal and external customers, is something that comes naturally to you as someone who excels in a demanding, fast-paced environment. This is an entry-level position with excellent opportunities for career advancement. If you're looking for a challenging, progressive, and supportive work environment then we're looking for you!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver outstanding customer service at all times.
- Foster collaborative internal and external relationships.
- Take ownership for, and respond promptly to, customer requests or issues.
- Manage inbound and outbound service phone calls to Particle Measuring Systems.
- Coordinate service delivery appointments for customers.
- Prepare accurate service quotes and work with finance to facilitate payment.
- Data entry and maintenance of customer service database management system.
- Ability to quickly grow, learn new on-the-job skills, and take on additional responsibilities.
The ideal candidate must be detail-oriented, well organized, and a quick learner who thrives in a fast-paced customer-focused environment. Self-starting individuals with the ability to work well on a team to drive overall company performance are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent communication skills in person, electronically, and via phone
- Associates Degree required as a minimum; Bachelor’s degree in business or related field desired.
- 2+ years’ experience working in a similar customer service oriented environment.
- Ability to convey a professional and positive image of Particle Measuring Systems.
- Able and willing to work at a fast pace, with a sense of urgency, flexibility, and with attention to detail.
- Strong computer literacy skills and proficiency, specifically MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of ERP and CRM systems, and ability to learn new databases and business systems.