We are looking for a Business Systems Analyst to serve as mentor for key users of all business systems, especially our IFS ERP system, and who will work with users on resolving issues and improving business systems processes.
Specific Job Responsibilities:
- Provide technical and functional support for IFS ERP system
- Develop reports (Crystal, MS Reporting Services, Salesforce.com, SSRS, SQL)
- Participate in projects to design, develop, document, and deploy new solutions on our company SharePoint intranet
- Collaborate with other departments and team members to identify, diagnose and solve system issues.
- Assist process improvement through modeling, mapping, data collection and analysis.
- Identify cross-functional impacts of enhancements and process changes and facilitate solutions that meet organizational goals and objectives.
- Identify education and training opportunities and manage creation of self-serve training materials.
- Assist in the testing and training development for future roll-outs of business systems.
- Provide project management for internal and external process development and improvement initiatives as needed.
- Build quality into all aspects of business systems. Maintain compliance to all quality requirements.
- Manage changing business priorities and interface with sales representatives, product managers and other personnel.
- Participate in administration of all business systems.
- 3 years of experience in manufacturing environments.
- Solid understanding of ERP process flows.
- Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Advanced problem solving and analytical skills, proficient organizational skills.
- Specific knowledge and proficiency in:
- IFS ERP (SAP experience also very helpful)
- SQL query language
- Crystal Reports
- SharePoint 2013+
- Microsoft Office
- Eagerness to tackle complex, cross-functional business challenges.
- Strong ability to succinctly document issues and solutions.