To continue and accelerate our growth, we are looking for Automation Controls team members to manage all aspects of turn-key projects to design, install, commission, and validate facility monitoring systems.
This position entails travel within North America to customer sites. Must be able to travel to Canada and Mexico.
Specific Job Responsibilities
- Support the design of automation systems and create project documentation and drawings to meet customer/user requirements.
- Configure proprietary software and/or customize iFix-based software SCADA package according to design specification.
- Commissioning of SCADA-based facility monitoring systems in an industrial environment.
- Perform the validation of system operation following established execution protocols and ensure a successful turnover of the system to the customer.
- Manage the deliverables to agreed schedule and scope
- Communicate with project stakeholders the progress relative to plan
- Support customers with existing facility monitoring systems via phone and email.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Previous experience with automation and installing, configuring and integrating SCADA systems and PLCs
- Experience with GE Proficy iFix preferred but not required
- Understanding of low voltage circuits, process signals and software/system integration.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
- Excellent organizational skills; must be able to handle multiple tasks and duties and effectively set priorities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; must be able to effectively communicate with end user customers, contractors and engineers, including providing training sessions
- Pharmaceutical industry project experience including GMP documentation.
- Experience with Windows Active Directory, Windows Domain and Windows Security configuration.
- Experience with networking and industrial communication protocols such as Modbus TCP
We are not accepting resumes or calls from outside agencies regarding this position at this time. Thank you for your cooperation.
Please submit a cover letter in the same document as your resume detailing how your qualifications and experience align with the job description.
Particle Measuring Systems is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.