On Demand Webinar: DATA QUALITY
The journey of the Data Management Life Cycle
In the era of digitalization, we frequently talk about data integrity, reports, trends…. But sometimes we focus on data while forgetting how poor practices, bad decisions, incorrect definitions, and lack of evaluations effect the outcome. In this webinar, we analyze how to go from “data” to “Data Quality” to improve your overall contamination control strategy.
Watch this on-demand webinar to learn:
- a tri-dimensional view of factors that make data useful and supportive
- major considerations when developing a contamination control strategy, with a Data Quality approach in mind
- how to use data to feed today’s knowledge and adjust for tomorrow’s processes
- how various systems such as an Environmental Monitoring System, Data Management Software, LIMS, and others can work together in a synergic way leveraging data quality
- the Particle Measuring Systems‚ (PMS) solution strategy to create a flat and comfortable patch way to climb the product release process.
COMPLETE THE FORM TO IMMEDIATELY ACCESS THE WEBINAR
Relevant Data Quality Information