Job Title: Service Engineer – Shanghai
Report to: Service Supervisor
Responsible for customer instrument calibration and maintenance in Lab (Gas+ Liquid).
- Responsible for the installation, commissioning and annual contract maintenance of customer on-site instruments(Gas+ Liquid)
- Collaborate with the service sales team to provide quality customer service to both internal and external customers.
- As needed to ensure that an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained(NPS).
- Monitor delivery status and update to customers. Chase and prepare related documents for shipments.
- Execute demonstrations of new products for customer
- Responsible for key account management
Must to have
- Bachelor majoring in Electronics Engineering or automation, Advanced degree in related field a plus.
- At least 3 years proven experience as services, instrument industry experience is highly appreciated.
- Familiar with semiconductor factory implementation is highly preferred.
- Excellent communication skills to deal with scientific discussion with customers.
- Good English communications in both oral and written.
- High energy, team player and capability of working under pressure.
- Self-motivated, initiative, open-minded, and detail-oriented, Honest and faithful to company.
- Strong technical background, Innovative mind, problem solving attitude and skills.
- Requires domestic and international travel
Nice to have
- Tech Experience in SEMI, FPD, LED, MEMS
- Familiar with OFFICE software
- Live in Shanghai area
PS: All the internal referral can join the Spectris China Internal Referral Program.
PMS Asia HR