Job Title: Life Sciences Segment Regional Sales Engineer(Shenzhen)
Line Manager: Life Sciences Segment National Sales Manager
Location: Shenzhen or Guangzhou
Region: Guangdong, Guangxi, Hainan, Fujian, Jiangxi
Life Sciences Segment Sales Engineer is one of the key roles for China 2015-2020 Business Growth Strategy. This role will take care of local key account / Direct business / sales opportunities in regions.
Local Key Account Development
- Co-work with life sciences segment sales leader and life science marketing manager to prepare key account plan with clear sales projection and growth initiatives.
- Build multi-layer customer relationship by leveraging company resources to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Follow all opportunities from Customer CAPEX and OPEX. Educate customers on new products and product enhancements. Effectively communicate and negotiate sales contracts with customers.
- Co-work with service manager to provide customized offer to key account customer to achieve improving gross margin.
- Analyze and interpret key financial result from Key Account, such as order, revenue, AR and forecasting
Non-Key Account Opportunity Follow-up
- Follow diffuse end users, EPC and system integrator assigned by line manager.
- Actively exploit and develop potential customer from new segment, such as Government, Food & Beverage and Hospital segment.
- Effectively communicate and negotiate sales contracts with customers. Educate customers on new products and product enhancements. Accurately articulate and present product features and benefits.
- Analyze and interpret key financial result from Non-KA opportunities, such as order, revenue, AR and forecasting.
Facilitate Other Functional Teams
- Support offer marketing team on voice-of-customer collection.
- Support customer department on customer satisfaction survey.
- Support Marcom team on account or territory promotion event.
- Bachelor or above degree, a candidate with pharma background is a priority.
- At least 5 years proven experience as sales, consumable sales experience is highly appreciated.
- Familiar with pharmaceutical process and international & national regulations.
- QC (Quality Control) working experience in pharmaceutical end customer is highly preferred.
- Good presentation, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication skills to deal with scientific discussion with customers.
- Good English communications in both oral and written.
- Good data analysis and biz planning skills.
- High energy, team player and capability of working under pressure.
- Self-motivated, initiative, open-minded, and detail-oriented.