Job Title: Project Engineer – Shanghai
Report to: Project Manager
Project execution and management
- Lead the execution of assigned project and after sales service. Monitor and coordinate the complete progress of new project.
- To guarantee the project solution is right according to URS and be finished on time according to the customer schedule.
- Serve as primary owner of client communication for assigned project. Communicate window between customer and internal.
- Monitor and report the project progress and results to Senior Management.
- Reconcile budgets and lead assigned project debriefs, track budget costs throughout the course of project.
- Coordination with other departments. Assist sales engineers and marketing development managers with pre-sale support.
- Other task assigned by management.
- Bachelor majoring in computer science or automation.
- At least 5 years project management experience. Familiarity with iFix and WinCC is strongly preferred
- Master project management methodology (eg. PMI) and tools (eg. Microsoft Project)
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills. Capable of dealing with technical discussion with customers.
- Good English communications in both oral and written.
- High energy, team player and capability of working under pressure.
- Self-motivated, initiative, open-minded, and detail-oriented.
- Willingness to travel (including potential evening, weekend and holiday work)
PS: All the internal referral can join the Spectris China Internal Referral Program.
PMS Asia HR