Job Title: Sales Specialist – Electronics (Shanghai)
Report to: Business Manager - Electronics
End User Key Account Development
- Co-work with electronics segment sales leader and electronics marketing manager to prepare key account plan (based on Miller Heiman LAMP) with clear sales projection and growth initiatives.
- Build multi-layer customer relationship by leveraging company resources to maximize customer satisfaction (measured by NPS).
- Follow all opportunities from Customer CAPEX and OPEX. Educate customers on new products/application and product enhancements. Effectively communicate and negotiate sales contracts with customers.
- Co-work with application manager and service manager to provide customized offer to key account customer to achieve improving gross margin.
- Analyze and interpret key financial result from Key Account, such as order, revenue, AR and forecasting
Non-Key Account Opportunity Follow-up
- Follow diffuse end users, EPC and system integrator assigned by line manager.
- Actively exploit and develop potential customer from new segment, such as MEMS and Optics segment.
- Effectively communicate and negotiate sales contracts with customers. Educate customers on new products and product enhancements. Accurately articulate and present product features and benefits.
- Analyze and interpret key financial result from Non-KA opportunities, such as order, revenue, AR and forecasting.
- Bachelor or Master majoring in Microelectronics, Semiconductor Technology is more preferred.
- At least 3 years selling experience, Key Account Development experience is highly appreciated.
- Working experience in Semiconductor end user process (Etch / CMP) / Quality / Facility department is must
- Good presentation, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication skills to deal with scientific discussion with customers.
- Good English communications in both oral and written.
- Good data analysis and biz planning skills.
- High energy, team player and capability of working under pressure.
- Self-motivated, initiative, open-minded, and detail-oriented
If you know someone who you think would be a good fit, pls. feel free to referral them to us. Send the candidates’ resume to email@example.com /firstname.lastname@example.org.
PS: All the internal referral can join the Spectris China Internal Referral Program.
PMS Asia HR