Position: China Service Manager
Line Manager: China General Manager
General Desciption : China Service Manager is the top leader of PMS China Service Business. This role will take care of lab service business P&L in China.
- Manage China Service Business P&L
- Lead service management team to define China service business strategy and growth initiatives
- Lead lab & project service sales team to reach annual business target
- Manage product quality issues locally and coordinate with HQ for solutions
- Take leadership on coordination with other departments, include but not limited to sales, marketing, customer department and finance team
- Generate service business operation report
- Manage 4 labs (Shanghai / Beijing / Shenzhen Chengdu) operation. Establish lab service team metrics to drive operations and business decisions.
- Key accounts follow-up to ensure satisfaction.
- Control of spare part and material quantities hold on stock.
- Review and develop the lab policy. Offer advice to China Management Team to improve the service quality and efficiency.
- Ensure the lab is orderly controlled in access, equipment, facility and EHS.
- Set up the calibration lab fulfill with ISO17025 requirements.
People Management & Development
- Manage in total 15HC (7 direct reports) located in Shanghai / Beijing / Shenzhen / Chengdu
- Monitor ethics compliance of team member to secure “Absolute Integrity”
- Lead China service team 2020 competence enhancement plan
- Coach and drive project leaders to execute internal change management projects
- Take 3E (Educate, Examine, Exposure) approach to develop team talents
- Graduate with bachelor/master degree from instrumentation, automation or related majors. MBA degree is strongly preferred
- More than 8 years track records on team and P&L management, experience as manager’s manager role is strongly preferred.
- Experience on change management and lean management, such as Visual Management, 5S, etc
- Experience on ISO17025 lab certification is strongly preferred.
- Excellent English communications in both oral and written.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills. Capable of dealing with technical discussion with customers.
- Good coaching & feedback skill.
- High energy, team player and capability of working under pressure.
- Self-motivated, decisive, initiative, open-minded, and detail-oriented.
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally, including potential evening, weekend and holiday work