Job Title: Key Account Manager – Electronics (Shanghai)
Report to: Business Manager – Electronics
Key Offerings Business Development
- Co-work with electronics segment team (sales leader, marketing manager and application manager) to follow challenge offerings opportunities (especially Chemical and AMC)
- Define sales tactics to sell challenge offerings value to senior customers (Plant VP or Facility VP).
- Leverage internal and external resources to reach breakthrough in key semiconductor accounts.
- Share successful experience with team and duplicate reference within related segment
Non-Key Offerings Opportunity Follow-up
- Follow diffuse end users, EPC and system integrator assigned by line manager.
- Actively exploit and develop potential customer from new segment, such as LED and Optics segment.
- Effectively communicate and negotiate sales contracts with customers. Educate customers on new products and product enhancements. Accurately articulate and present product features and benefits.
- Analyze and interpret key financial result from Non-KA opportunities, such as order, revenue, AR and forecasting.
Facilitate Other Functional Teams
- Support offer marketing team on voice-of-customer collection.
- Support customer department on customer satisfaction survey
- Support Marcom team on account or territory promotion event.
- Bachelor or Master majoring in Microelectronics, Semiconductor Technology is preferred.
- At least 8 years selling experience with track record on new offerings breakthrough in Semiconductor
- Track record on senior level selling to Semiconductor Key Account Senior Management (Facility VP, Plant GM, etc.)
- Working experience in Semiconductor end user process (Etch / CMP) / Quality / Facility department is a highly preferred plus.
- Good technical knowledge on Semi chemical application and/or Airborne contamination control is strongly preferred
- Good presentation, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Good English communications in both oral and written.
- High energy, team player and capability of working under pressure.
- Self-motivated, initiative, open-minded, and detail-oriented.
If you know someone who you think would be a good fit, pls. feel free to referral them to us. Send the candidates’ resume to firstname.lastname@example.org /email@example.com.
PS: All the internal referral can join the Spectris China Internal Referral Program.
PMS Asia HR