Position: Service Engineer
Line Manager: Lab Service Supervisor
Service Engineer is an important role for PMS China Service Team. This role will take care of overall after service.
After sales service
- Analyze and solve problems associated with the installation, start-up, and operation of relatively systems, components and equipment, either in-house or on-site.
- Analyze and perform repair or calibration work of customer returned products according to company repair procedure or know-how on time.
- Develop and maintain good customer relations, improve customer satisfaction.
- Organize and perform local training courses to customers or colleagues.
- Preparation of relevant technical documents.
- Maintains appropriate tools and keeps on hand and as required.
- Travels as required for the purpose of performing service activities at customer sites.
- Update the know-how knowledge about the company’s products and improve the service to customer
- Prepare updates and maintain accurate logs, equipment performance data, service records, parts usage documentation and diagnostic update
- Acting as regional technical representative in assigned regional technical activities (Wuxi&Dalian).
- Other task assigned by management.
- Bachelor majoring in relevant electrical engineering.
- At least 3 years service experience.
- High degree of initiative and good communication skills. Capable of dealing with technical discussion with customers.
- Good English communications in both oral and written.
- High energy, team player and capability of working under pressure.
- Self-motivated, initiative, open-minded, and detail-oriented.
- Willingness to travel (including potential evening, weekend and holiday work)