Do you want to make a lasting difference for our customers and help make the world a healthier place? Are you excited about the opportunity to help life science customers ensure patient safety?
We are experts for process sterilization in the life science industry and are looking for you as a strong personality with experience in managing large and complex projects in the validation of thermal processes to join our team in Stein AG.
Particle Measuring Systems (PMS), a company of Spectris plc. Group, is a global technology leader in the field of contamination monitoring and control and the inventor of laser particle counters. CAS Clean-Air-Service AG, a service company for clean room qualification and validation of thermal processes, became part of the PMS in 2016. With branches in Switzerland and Austria, we are close to the customer and are constantly expanding our position. For this reason for our location in Stein AG we are looking for a:
Project Manager GMP Thermal Process Validation (m/f/d)
- Management, coordination and organisation of the projects GMP Service Thermal
- Scheduling and order monitoring
- Coordination of the technicians, resource planning
- Order processing in terms of costs, time and quality
- Control and management of project risks
- Responsible for project resources and budget
- Control and reporting of the most important project key figures
- Work preparation of the projects
- Contact person for customers, suppliers and technicians for the respective projects
- Leadership of project team members
- Successfully completed studies Diploma/Bachelor in Life Science Technologies, Microbiology or a field of reference
- Several years’ experience in project management in the life-science industry
- Strong background in GMP service in the pharmaceutical industry
- Knowledge in the area of thermal process qualification is advantageous
- PMI or ISPA project management certification or strong knowledge of project management tools and methods
- Well-founded problem-solving competencies
- Proven leadership qualities
- Goal-oriented, assertive personality
- Strong knowledge of the most common OFFICE Microsoft programs
- Faultless verbal and written expression in German and English, French would be an advantage
- negotiation skills with customers
- Driving license cat. B (PW up to 3.5 t)
You can expect a versatile, demanding and responsible task with freedom and personal responsibility in a growing and future-oriented industry.
Please send us your complete application documents by e-mail to Franziska Fischer, [email protected].
We look forward to getting to know you.