Sensitivity range: 100 - 500 nm
- Compatible with a wide-range of chemicals
- 100nm sensitivity
- Chemicals include: PGMEA, photoresist solvents, hydrogen fluoride (HF) and sulfuric acid
- 3-year warranty
- Solid state laser diode
- Simple design
- Online or batch sampling capabilities
- Multiple communication protocols
- Large sample volume for improved data quality
- Adaptive technology makes the instrument immune to most optical contamination See what your particle counter sees
- Measures small particles in a wide range of chemicals, including high molecular scattering fluids
- Small footprint allows placement in various locations
- Quick diagnostics and random distribution alerts you to a real particle event
- DI water monitoring
- Chemical distribution monitoring
- Chemical quality assurance
- Immersion lithography
Facility Net Software provides a solution for comprehensive environmental monitoring, including a real-time and historical data display. Compatible with Particle Measuring Systems particle counters and molecular contamination monitors, as well as various third-party products.
Liquid Installation Kit
For use with online applications, the Liquid Installation Kit includes: a Flaretek® flaring tool, five caps, 25 ft of 1/4 in Perfluoroalkoxy alkanes (PFA) tubing and male connectors.
Particle Sensor Safety Cabinet
Houses the chemical particle sensor, detects chemical leaks with an external alarm, and provides secondary containment when a leak occurs. In the event of a chemical leak within the chemical particle counter or sample connections, the system will automatically detect the leak, shut off inlet and outlet sample valves, turn off power to the particle sensor, and provide an external alarm contact.
Particle Sensor Safety Cabinet for Solvent Applications
Provides chemical containment and safe operating conditions for the Chem 20™ and UltraChem® 40 or 100 chemical particle counting sensors.