Sensitivity range: 0.1 - 1.0 µm
- 4 channels
- 0.1, 0.2, 0.5 and 1.0μm size range
- Operates with an optimal flow rate of 300 ml/min. +/-10%
- Samples 1% of the flow volume or 3ml/min
- Compatible with corrosive liquids, including hydrogen fluoride (HF)
- eSeries compatible with FacilityNet Software
- Existing network can be utilized with ethernet communication to FacilityNet Software
- Monitor for long-term trends in fluid quality
- Lower overall costs with the control and monitoring of multiple particle counters with Ethernet networks
- Low initial capital investment and lower maintenance cost with proven reliability of the HSLIS design
- Tabular and statistical process control (SPC) charts for detailed statistical information
- Alphanumeric paging and e-mailing functions to alert operator of data excursions
- Sensor status displays four-level alarm for monitoring out-of-spec conditions
- Simplified data interpretation with real-time and retrieved data time plots
- Monitoring chemical delivery systems
- Measuring filter efficiency
- Episodic event tracking and alarming
- Continuous system monitoring
Facility Net Software provides a solution for comprehensive environmental monitoring, including a real-time and historical data display. Compatible with Particle Measuring Systems particle counters and molecular contamination monitors, as well as various third-party products.
Liquid Installation Kit
For use with online applications, the Liquid Installation Kit includes: a Flaretek® flaring tool, five caps, 25 ft of 1/4 in Perfluoroalkoxy alkanes (PFA) tubing and male connectors.
Particle Sensor Safety Cabinet
Houses the chemical particle sensor, detects chemical leaks with an external alarm, and provides secondary containment when a leak occurs. In the event of a chemical leak within the chemical particle counter or sample connections, the system will automatically detect the leak, shut off inlet and outlet sample valves, turn off power to the particle sensor, and provide an external alarm contact.
Capillary Cleaning Kit
The Capillary Cleaning Kit flushes capillaries with a Flaretek® adapter and contains: two 10cc syringes and two Flaretek® tube fittings.
Downstream Flow Controller
The Downstream Flow Controller for de-ionized water utilizes a rotameter flow indicator.