Your Complete Source for ISO 14644-1:2015 Particle Counting Information
ISO 14644-1:2015 continues to pose challenges to cleanroom managers and manufacturers. Here we provide several sources of information to help everyone from those new to this ISO regulation to veterans in the field.
Our team of regulatory experts have put together a package of information so you can easily understand the requirements and what you need to do to meet them. Get a summary of ISO 14644-1:2015 by reading the paper below or watching the recorded webinar at the right. We also have FAQs and a paper to learn about the closely relevant ISO 21501-4 calibration standards and how they apply to you.
Have a question? Read some of the frequently asked questions we get (see the bottom right), or submit your own question for one of our experts.
Do you need an ISO 14644-1:2015 compliant product that is supported with ISO 21501-4 calibration? We have a complete offering of remote/continuous solutions as well as portable/mobile particle counters. Scroll to the bottom to see our list or view our cleanroom particle counters page and use the filters to find the right solution for your application quickly and easily.
ISO 14644 Knowledge / Papers
The recent revision of ISO 14644-1:2015 has introduced several changes for cleanroom classification and monitoring guidelines. This paper will highlight the major changes in the new ISO 14644-1 compared to the previous version, as well as the possible impact on the Pharmaceutical EU GMP Annex 1 and FDA Aseptic Processing Guideline.
- ISO 14644-2:2015 is not only a new standard with which to be compliant, but is also a beneficial tool to use in achieving mature cleanroom environmental control.
The recently updated ISO14644-2:2015 has caused some confusion and raised concerns by companies who want to ensure that they are fully compliant. To address these issues, Particle Measuring Systems is sharing our industry expertise providing you with answers to many of the questions that our customers frequently ask.
This document underlines the major changes between the previous version of ISO 14644-2 and the latest, second edition, dated December, 12th 2015. A specific approach to the best practices to be adopted for an efficient and compliant cleanroom monitoring process are discussed.
- The newly updated ISO14644-1:2015 has caused some confusion and raised concerns by companies who want to ensure that they are fully compliant. To address these issues, Particle Measuring Systems is sharing our industry expertise and have provided an ISO 14644-1:2015 summary paper, an on-demand webinar, and are now providing you with answers to many of the questions that our customers frequently ask.
ISO 14644-1:2015 Compliant Products
Supported by ISO 21501-4 Certified Calibration
A true 0.10 micron particle counter, providing real-time measurement of yield-impacting cleanroom particles with three configurations.
- FacilityPro Software provides the interface, data management, and reporting for an environmental monitoring...
- Meets the specifications of ISO 21501-4 to measure the size and number of particles suspended in the air for real-time monitoring of defect-causing particles.
PMS Provides Certified Compliant Service
Service Repair & Calibration
At Particle Measuring Systems we have strict processes and standards in place to ensure that we meet and exceed service and calibration standards such as:
- ISO 21501-4:2007
- ISO 9001:2008
- ISO 17025
- Learn more about our service and calibration solutions.