In this training course, you will learn theory and practical application of contamination monitoring and control for clean/controlled environments. You will also have the chance to meet and network with industry peers and experts. To meet your specific needs the class is broken into two groups, each with specialized training material and instructors:
- Air Focus: Air Particle counting, molecular contamination monitoring, cleanroom certification and monitoring, data analysis
- Liquid Focus: Water and chemical particle counting, best practices, data analysis.
Learn more about the specific topics covered in each course. Note: you can mix and match classes according to the agenda.
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for anyone needing to manage contamination levels. The courses cover basic and advanced materials.
We bring experts in their field, so you have the best possible learning experience. Our instructors include*:
- John Mitchell- CEO & President Particle Measuring Systems
- Brian Knollenberg- Chief Technology Officer
- John Davis- Electronics Division, General Manager
- Isidro Sanchez, Electronics Division, Product Line Manager
- Dwight Beal, Electronics Division, Product Line Manager
- Dr Dan Rodier- Staff Scientist
Q: What does my registration include?
A: Registration includes:
- Classroom materials
- Access to our global contamination experts who can answer your application questions
- Lunch (great opportunity for networking and getting application questions answered) and snacks
- Networking at the bar
- Dinner hosted by Particle Measuring Systems at the end of the first day
More questions: Contact Us
We offer customized, onsite training
If your company has several employees who would benefit from Particle College, we also offer onsite training tailored to fit your company’s learning needs. We will develop a program to cater to your applications, and an expert in contamination monitoring will visit you at your location to deliver interactive presentations and hands-on demonstrations.