Particle Measuring Systems’ highly experienced Clean Air Services (CAS) team provides a wide variety of Hospital Regulatory Compliance Services for Operating Rooms, Compounding Pharmacies, Laboratories and controlled environments. Our Services team stays up to date on all local and regional requirements, so you don’t have to. We perform in accordance with the following regulations applicable to your location: SWKI VA-105, Ö-Norm 6020, DIN 1946 Part 4, Swissmedic «Good Practice for the Treatment of Sterile Medical Devices/Gute Praxis zur Aufbereitung von sterilen Medizinprodukten».
Our strengths include decades of business and technical experience, highly trained and experienced CAS technicians, multiple SAS accreditations and a worldwide network of specialists in the field of hospitals, health and hygiene.
Our unique, high level quality management system assures fully described Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s), processes, instructions, and standard protocols. For the CAS team at Particle Measuring Systems, quality is paramount. Our clean area certification specialists are customer focused, follow international standards and provide technical expertise for cleanroom applications.
Additionally, Particle Measuring Systems and CAS offers Advisory Services to help support your hospital operations in a variety of ways. Our Experts can support you at every step, whether it be non-compliance issues, setting up a new process, GAP Analysis, or training employees. Here are just a few of the ways we can help:
- Environmental Monitoring Risk/Gap Analysis – Define or review the risk areas for your environment with a scientific, statistical and risk-based approach.
- Cleaning and Disinfection – Identify the right cleaning and disinfection strategy and plan according your environment, surfaces, and processes.
- Process Risk Assessment – Increase the quality and the sterility assurance of your hospital operations using the most innovative and robust risk analysis techniques.
- Crisis Management – Our expert microbiologists help you handle deviations and find the root cause of a contamination outbreak.
- Audits – We help you to prepare for regulatory inspection with mock audits
Fill out the form here to get started with our Cleanroom Air Services team.