Our STS accredited cleanroom classification and certification services stay up to date on cGMP requirements, so you don’t have to. We operate in accordance with the following regulations: EN ISO 14644, EU GMP Annex 1 et VDI 2083, ISO 8573, ISO 12469, Ö-Norm H6020, DIN 1946, SWKI VA105 et 21 CFR Part 11 Data Integrity.
Our strengths include decades of business and technical experience, highly trained CAS technicians, SAS-side STS and SCS accreditations, and a global network of specialists in pharmaceuticals, health and hygiene.
Our unique, high-level quality management system for clean room classification guarantees fully described standard operating procedures (SOPs), processes, instructions, and protocols. For the CAS team at Particle Measuring Systems, quality is paramount. Our cleanroom certification specialists are customer focused, adhere to international standards and provide technical expertise for cleanroom applications. Audit-ready calibration certificates are provided with your final report.
Learn more detailed information on exactly what and how our cleanroom qualification services can help you.
We perform these cleanroom certification & other GMP services for our customers:
- Air Velocity and Air Volume Measurement (determining number of air changes)
- Cleanroom Temperature and Humidity (TRH)
- Cleanroom Differential Air Pressure (DAP)
- Filter System Integrity Tests (DEHS)
- Cleanroom Certification & Classification (according to ISO 14644 and GMP guidelines)
- Recovery Testing (recovery time)
- Microbiological Testing & Sampling, Airborne and Surface
- Compressed Gas parameters (particles, total oil content, dew point, microbiological)
- Rating-related work for hospitals according to standards and regulations
- Volume/ Sound Level and Illuminance testing
- Smoke Studies
- Filter Maintenance, including changes and installations
Fill out the form to get started with our cleanroom classification and certification services.