Cleanroom Certification, Cleanroom Qualification & More
Our highly experienced Clean Air Services (CAS) Cleanroom Services team provides a wide variety of services for your cleanrooms and controlled environments in accordance with EN ISO 14644, EU GMP Annex 1 and VDI 2083.
Our strengths include many years of experience, highly trained CAS professional technicians, STS accreditation and a worldwide network of specialists in the field of pharmaceuticals, health and hygiene. Our unique high level quality management system assures fully described Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s), processes, instructions, and standard protocols. For the CAS Clean Air Services team at Particle Measuring Systems, quality is paramount.
Our cleanroom certification specialists are customer focused, follow international standards and provide technical expertise for cleanroom applications.
We perform these cleanroom certification & other GMP services for our customers:
- Air Velocity and Air Volume Measurement (determining number of air changes)
- Cleanroom Temperature and Humidity (TRH)
- Cleanroom Differential Air Pressure (DAP)
- Filter System Integrity Tests (DEHS)
- Cleanroom Certification & Classification (according to ISO 14644 and GMP guidelines)
- Recovery Testing (recovery time)
- Microbiological Testing & Sampling, Airborne and Surface
- Compressed Gas parameters (particles, aerosol oil content, dew point, microbiological)
- Rating-related work for hospitals according to standards and regulations
- Volume/ Sound Level and Illuminance testing
- Smoke Studies
- Filter Maintenance, including changes and installations
The Swiss Accreditation Service (SAS) grants to CAS the accreditation as testing laboratory for the testing of cleanroom systems in accordance with ISO/IEC 17025. The scope of the STS0566 accreditation is defined in the Official Directory of the Accredited Testing Laboratories.
Access our STS 0566 accreditation certificate.