Proven outstanding results
Our strengths include many years of experience, highly trained technicians, STS accreditation and a worldwide network of specialists in the field of pharmaceuticals, health and hygiene. Our unique high level quality management system assures fully described Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s), processes, instructions, and standard protocols. At Particle Measuring Systems, quality is paramount.
Our clean room certification service specialists are customer focused, follow international standards and provide technical expertise for clean room applications.
We perform these cleanroom certification & other GMP services for our customers:
- air velocity and air volume measurement (determining number of air changes)
- temperature and relative humidity
- room differential pressure
- filter system integrity test (DEHS)
- clean room certification & classification (according to ISO 14644 and GMP guidelines)
- recovery test (recovery time)
- microbiological sampling, airborne and surface
- compressed air parameters (particles, aerosol oil content, dew point, microbiological)
- rating-related work for hospitals according to standards and regulations
- sound levels and luminosity
- smoke studies
- maintenance of filters including changes and installations
The Swiss Accreditation Service (SAS) grants to CAS the accreditation as testing laboratory for the testing of cleanroom systems in accordance with ISO/IEC 17025. The scope of the STS0566 accreditation is defined in the Official Directory of the Accredited Testing Laboratories.