Do you want to make a lasting difference for our customers and help make the world a healthier place? Are you excited about the opportunity to help life science customers ensure patient safety? Come to our office in Stein!
We are experts in process sterilization in the life science industry and are looking for highly motivated people with a technical background and understanding of Pharma GxP who can learn quickly and take responsibility early on. Here is your chance!
Particle Measuring Systems (PMS), a company of Spectris plc. Group, is a global technology leader in the field of contamination monitoring and control and the inventor of laser particle counters.
CAS Clean-Air-Service AG, a service company for clean room qualification and validation of thermal processes, became part of the PMS in 2016. With branches in Switzerland and Austria, we are close to the customer and are constantly expanding our position. For this reason for our location in Stein AG we are looking for a:
Engineer for validation / qualification of thermal processes (m/f)
You perform the qualification / validation activities of thermal processes (steam sterilization, lyophilization, hot air sterilization, temperature & humidity mapping) in various systems (SIP systems, autoclaves, filling, freeze dryers, tunnels, refrigerators, etc.) and storage rooms, etc. on site at our customers. Your activities also include calibrating the measuring instruments used and creating and editing the associated technical documentation in compliance with GxP compliance (qualification reports / plans, deviations, risk analysis). You support our customers from the pharmaceutical industry, medical technology and healthcare. They are mainly active in the northwestern Switzerland region, but assignments are also possible throughout Switzerland and Austria.
- Completed technical education and / or further education / studies as technician or engineer in the field of life sciences, natural sciences, mechatronics or a comparable subject;
- Ideally, you have already gained experience in the GMP environment, biotech, pharmaceutical, medical technology or food sector;
- You are a committed personality and are used to independent and customer-oriented work. Personally, you show a high level of commitment and resilience. You are characterized by a professional appearance, flexibility and ability to work in a team. You are an organizational talent and have handicraft skills.
- Very good knowledge of German, spoken and written, as well as good knowledge of English and / or French complete your profile.
- You have experienced MS Office user knowledge and a category B driving license.
We offer you:
We offer you an interesting and varied range of tasks in a dynamic environment. You work in a young, powerful and successful team. In addition to professional training, you will also receive training opportunities and your own company car.
Both experienced technicians with profound professional experience and graduates are welcome to join us. Please send us your complete application documents by email to [email protected]
We are pleased to meet you.