Facility Monitoring System Risk Analysis
An effective risk analysis provides Facility Monitoring System (FMS) users with the peace of mind that their data is secure and their system operative even in the event of an unforeseen situation. Here we discuss how to perform a risk analysis of a FMS system that uses the architecture of industrial automation design.
A risk analysis is completed to study the system and understand its weaknesses in terms of functionality and how to minimize them. It is not used to consider the selection (number and location) of the monitoring points. There are many methods to manage risk1, including:
- Failure Mode Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Failure Mode, Effects, and Criticality Analysis (FMECA)
- Fault Tree Analysis (FTA)
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP)
- Hazard and Operability (HAZOP)
- Preliminary Hazard Analysis (PHA)
COMPLETE THE FORM TO GET THE FULL DOCUMENT
To access the previous paper in the series, click here.
Particle Measuring Systems (PMS) has complete cleanroom contamination control solutions for you including:
- Our Contamination Control Advisory Services who can conduct a Risk Assessment for your pharmaceutical processes
- PMS Cleanroom particle counters including portable/mobile and fixed/remote
- Microbial Monitors including portable/mobile, fixed/remote, and single use.
- Data management software from Particle Measuring Systems
Particle Measuring Systems is direct in every major market and able to ensure the same ongoing support no matter where you are located. Contact us today for a quote.