Are my particle counters ISO 14644-1 compliant?
Are your particle counters ISO 14644-1 compliant and able to be calibrated to all required tests according to ISO 21504-4?
The new ISO 14644-1 requires that all airborne particle counter calibrations comply with the revised specifications as detailed in ISO 21501-4. Non-compliant instrument use will require additional and non-preferred explanations, taking up your time and resources.
Particle Measuring Systems has worked diligently to ensure that all our relevant and current airborne particle counters meet this ISO 14644-1 standard so that you can ensure compliance.
DOWNLOAD THE PAPER NOW FOR COMPLETE DETAILS
Here are our most up-to-date ISO 14644-1 compliant products:
- Lasair® Pro Aerosol Particle Counter
- Lasair® III Aerosol Particle Counter
- Lasair® III 110 Air Particle Counter
- AirNet® II 4 Channel Air Particle Sensor
- AirNet® II 2 Channel Air Particle Sensor
- IsoAir® 310P Air Particle Sensor
Contact our ISO 14644-1 experts now to find out if your instruments (PMS or other) are compliant or what actions you need to take to ensure a compliant cleanroom.