Particle Measuring Systems is a global leader for micro-contamination monitoring equipment improving the performance of clean manufactures in the semiconductor and pharmaceutical markets. We’re a growing technology company in Boulder, Colorado; the heart of the Rocky Mountains. We offer an exceptional and rewarding work environment in a great place to live. Our employees enjoy challenging projects in development and manufacture of light scattering particle counters and diverse technologies and applications.
To continue to maintain an excellent reputation with our customers, we are looking for an Service Center Manager for our Service Department. The successful candidate will join our global service team to provide value driven solutions to our customers in a timely manner.
- Manage day to day activities of a 12+ service center team
- Interact with customers on escalation issues
- Maintain compliance with particle counter ISO standards including training, record keeping and improvements in procedures.
- Drive operational year over year improvements
- Participate in the product development cycle to assure design for serviceability
- Administer and comply with all Environmental, Health and Safety policy, procedures as set forth by Federal, State and company directives.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The Ideal Candidate Profile
- Team management experience
- Auditing or quality assurance experience
- Lean manufacturing experience
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Proven ability to work across functional, cultural and international boundaries
- Proven time management skills
- Ability to think critically while solving problems
- BS degree in engineering, physics, or other technical area
- 5 or more years managing people in manufacturing or hardware service environment
- Requires some domestic and international travel (<10%)
We are not accepting resumes or calls from outside agencies regarding this position at this time. Thank you for your cooperation.
Send your resume to [email protected]. Please include a cover letter including salary requirements and the job title you are applying for.
Particle Measuring Systems is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.