2e are seeking a Salesforce Business Analyst to join our growing Sales team in Boulder, Colorado. This is a new role which will have a wide range of responsibilities as the organization’s subject matter expert for the Salesforce Platform. This individual will serve as the liaison among stakeholders throughout the organization in developing and implementing increasingly robust Salesforce capabilities. The Salesforce Business Analyst will also provide support to the global sales organization in the form of project planning and management as well as training.
Our successful candidate is a dynamic Salesforce professional with a desire to collaborate across the organization to build analytical capacity within the organization.
Specific Job Responsibilities
- Partners with the Sales organization and other key contributors to continually develop and implement Salesforce capabilities within the organization.
- Setup pricing in SFDC, support and maintain CPQ quotation system.
- Gather, create, and document current and future business process flows
- Coordinate and deliver training regarding the use of Salesforce specific to organizational requirements.
- Utilizes expertise and business savvy to design and create reports for sales teams and leadership
- Coordinate and track sales competence training for global sales team
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Finance, Business, or Technical field
- 3+ years of experience Sales Force administration
- Experience configuring various Salesforce modules including but not limited to case management, campaign management, workflows, profiles, roles, sharing rules and reports
- Proficiency with MS Office suite of products, including Visio, Word, Excel and Power Point
- Demonstrated knowledge of database concepts and data migration projects
- Understanding of enterprise applications and systems, including data models and integration
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Self-starter who works well under pressure and consistently meets deadlines
- Salesforce Administration certifications
- Salesforce integrations experience
- Experience in high-tech manufacturing
How to Apply
Relocation is not provided for this position.
We are not accepting resumes or calls from outside agencies regarding this position at this time. Thank you for your cooperation.
Please submit a cover letter in the same document as your resume to [email protected] detailing how your qualifications and experience align with the job description.
Particle Measuring Systems is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.