To continue and accelerate our growth, we are looking for a Manager of Project Services to manage a team of project managers and project engineers/specialists who execute all aspects of turn-key projects to design, install, commission, and validate facility monitoring systems at customer sites.
Specific Job Responsibilities
- Manage and allocate resources for efficient execution of projects.
- Ensure timely resolution of customer issues to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Evaluate employee performance and provide regular feedback.
- Manage the group P&L, ensuring revenue generation with reasonable cost control.
- Ensure the Project Services business is operating in compliance with the ISO 9001 Quality Management System and is maintaining the required documentation.
- Support the design of automation systems and create project documentation and drawings to meet customer/user requirements.
- Commissioning of SCADA-based facility monitoring systems in an industrial environment.
- Perform the validation of system operation following established execution protocols and ensure a successful turnover of the system to the customer.
- Support customers with existing facility monitoring systems via phone and email.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or equivalent work experience required
- 5+ years’ experience managing a professional services or project delivery team
- Experience with automation controls and/or pharmaceutical engineering project management preferred
- Understanding of high/low voltage circuits, process signals and software/system integration.
- Able to travel domestically and internationally up to 25% regularly and 50% at peak times.
- Strong management and leadership skills. Ability to manage employees with varying level of experience.
- Excellent organizational skills; must be able to handle multiple tasks and duties and effectively set priorities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; must be able to effectively communicate with end user customers, contractors and engineers, including providing training sessions.
We are not accepting resumes or calls from outside agencies regarding this position at this time. Thank you for your cooperation.Please submit a cover letter in the same document as your resume detailing how your qualifications and experience align with the job description.Particle Measuring Systems is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.