Particle Measuring Systems is a global leader for micro-contamination monitoring equipment improving the performance of clean manufacturers in the semiconductor and pharmaceutical markets. We’re a growing technology company in Boulder, Colorado; the heart of the Rocky Mountains. We offer an exceptional and rewarding work environment in a great place to live. Our employees enjoy challenging projects in development and manufacture of light scattering particle counters and diverse technologies and applications.
We offer competitive salary and benefit programs including:
- Medical, dental, vision
- Life insurance, short- and long-term disability programs (company paid)
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Flexible spending program
- Paid time off
- Non-smoking campus
- Onsite clinic for employees to emphasize health and well-being in the workplace
To continue and accelerate our growth, we are looking for a Product Line Manager for Air and Gas process and environmental contamination monitoring products. These products service the semiconductor, Display, LED, Disk Drive, Electro-Optics and other high-tech markets.
- Manage assigned product lines and related investment delivering organizational growth and profitability goals.
- Ensures production planning efforts are accurately forecasted and staged
- Lead and routinely perform formal voice of customer and product road-mapping initiatives
- Develop/validate business plans and requirements documents to justify and guide R&D efforts.
- Maintain clear understanding of competitive space and each products value proposition
- Responsible for the creation and deployment of technical marketing, sales information and collateral to field personnel and customers
- Provide expert guidance to customers and global sales channel of correct equipment to meet their application and process needs.
- Ensures optimal product lifecycle management of new and pre-existing products.
- Collaborates with a variety of functional areas such as sales, engineering, manufacturing and operations related to product management, sustaining engineering and order fulfillment.
- Author/co-author technical articles related to assigned products with technologists or customers.
- Maintains customer communications and contacts thru online CRM system.
- Ensures product collateral and sales materials are accurate and timely
- Works with MarCom on collateral and tradeshows related to product line
- Requires some domestic and international travel. (33%)
- Administers and complies with all EH&S policy, procedures as set forth by Federal, State and company directives.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The Ideal Candidate Profile
- BS degree in Engineering or the sciences. An advanced degree or MBA is a plus
- 8 or more years of experience marketing instrumentation or equipment to the semiconductor industry
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strong understanding of semiconductor materials, device production and process challenges.
- Specific knowledge of semiconductor yield drivers, process gasses, chemistries or production environments is desirable.
- Has demonstrated marketing and/or business skills, including market assessments, prospecting, business development and customer management.
- Has proven ability to work across functional and cultural boundaries
We are not accepting resumes or calls from outside agencies regarding this position at this time. Thank you for your cooperation.
Please submit a cover letter in the same document as your resume detailing how your qualifications and experience align with the job description.
Particle Measuring Systems is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to Apply
Please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a cover letter including salary requirements and the job title you are applying for.