Mechanical Engineering Intern – Particle Measuring Systems
The ideal qualifying applicant will be a current, upper class student in mechanical engineering with an interest in developing relevant skills and experience in product design, manufacturing and metrology as it relates to consumer products and scientific instrumentation.
The primary goal of the internship will be at least one completed engineering project with positive, measurable results, real world engineering experience, professional contacts and new skills.
- Apply a structured approach to problem solving.
- Define solutions for problems of mechanical nature.
- Develop, execute and report on laboratory tests.
- Present project results and conclusions.
- Parametric Modeling in SolidWorks
- Office Productivity Tools
- Good communication skills
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings and process instructions
Duration of the internship will be May to August/September.
A full-time commitment is preferred, but negotiable.
Successful candidate must be able to provide proof of right to work in the U.S. and must successfully process through background check and drug screening.
Interested candidates: Please email resumes to [email protected] with the heading “MECHANICAL INTERN 2019” for review and consideration. Applicants who do not meet the minimum requirements will not be considered.