Particle Measuring Systems is seeking an experienced Marketing Coordinator to perform a variety of functions to support local and global marketing goals. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate with marketing experience to expand their skill set in a dynamic and growing environment.
Specific Job Responsibilities
This position is expected to evolve over time.
The primary responsibilities to start are expected to be:
- Create and manage event marketing program including email and social media
- Edit and send out corporate press releases
- Work with our international offices to launch our marketing and PR programs to their global markets
- Support local offices with marketing support and advice
- Manage website updates
- Customer notifications
- Manage US based tradeshows
- Manage global webinars
- Ensure leads are managed and reported
Other functions that maybe added over time include:
- Coordinate and support some international tradeshows
- Report running and data analysis Google Analytics and SalesForce
- Support sales team and international offices with marketing requirements
- PPC Advertising
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Manage company NPS survey(s)
Bachelor’s Degree in English, Communications, Marketing, Sciences, or Business.
3 years minimum previous Marketing experience.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to read/write in French.
Must be well organized, able to hit deadlines and manage multiple projects at once and able to work and learn independently.
Comfortable with computer platforms, Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Must have strong writing and editing skills.
How to Apply
Please send all resumes to [email protected]. Please include a cover letter including salary requirements and the job title you are applying for.
We are not accepting resumes or calls from outside agencies regarding this position at this time. Thank you for your cooperation.
Particle Measuring Systems is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.