Particle Measuring Systems is a global technology company based in Boulder, Colorado and an operating company within U.K- based Spectris. We are an industry leader in the manufacture, sales, and service of micro-contamination monitoring equipment critical to the semiconductor and pharmaceutical markets.
We are seeking an HR Generalist to join our growing Human Resources team in Boulder. This is a new role which will have a wide range of responsibilities, including benefits administration, HRIS planning and administration, manager training, compensation, employee relations, and policy development. This position offers the opportunity to be involved in the development of a world class HR organization in a collaborative team atmosphere.
Our successful candidate is a dynamic HR professional with a desire to collaborate with the HR team to build talent management capacity within the organization.
Specific Job Responsibilities
- Serves as benefits administrator, including coordination with parent company, planning and oversight of open enrollment, and coordination of leaves of absence.
- Collaborates with HCM implementation team to integrate and manage new Workday system.
- Serves as point of contact for employee relations issues. Advises, counsels and provides feedback to managers.
- Works on compensation projects as needed.
- Assists with development and implementation of manager training and corporate-wide programs and policies.
- Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of the HR function.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or business.
- 6-8 years of experience in human resources, including compensation, benefits, employee relations, and policy and compliance.
- Experience implementing HCM and other talent systems. Workday experience preferred.
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with peers, employees, and leadership is essential.
- Ability to communicate efficiently and effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Knowledge of and ability to interpret State and Federal laws impacting employment.
- Outstanding Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to travel 10%.
We are not accepting resumes or calls from outside agencies regarding this position at this time. Thank you for your cooperation.
Send all resumes to [email protected]. Please submit a cover letter in the same document as your resume detailing how your qualifications and experience align with the job description.
Particle Measuring Systems is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.