To continue and accelerate our growth, we are looking for an FPGA Design Engineer to perform work in R & D, requiring engineering knowledge of science and art. Work requires originality and judgment in the independent evaluation, selection and substantial adaptation and modification of standard techniques, procedures and criteria. Individual is recognized as fully competent in all conventional aspects of the subject matter or functional areas of assignments. Works with other engineers, technical support, scientific and production staff in team efforts that require supervision of some of the technical support staff as well as working cooperatively with the other team members.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- Eight or more years of design experience
- Five or more years FPGA experience including familiarity with Altera, Xilinx or similar tool suite.
- Expert in VHDL and Verilog
- Proficient in design synthesis, constraints, simulation, debugging and verification
- Ability to read and understand schematic diagrams.
- Ability to use electronic test equipment such as digital multi-meters and oscilloscopes.
- Knowledgeable about DSP, I/O and integrated CPU
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to write reports, summarize data and create technical documents.
We are not accepting resumes or calls from outside agencies regarding this position at this time. Thank you for your cooperation.
Please submit a cover letter in the same document as your resume detailing how your qualifications and experience align with the job description.
Particle Measuring Systems is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to Apply
Please send all resumes to [email protected]. Please include a cover letter including salary requirements and the job title you are applying for.