We are seeking an Embedded Firmware Engineer to develop innovative firmware for our product portfolio, which includes aerosol and liquid particle counters for the semiconductor, aerospace and life sciences industries. The Embedded Firmware Engineer will be part of a cross-functional team to develop particle counter firmware.
Specific Job Duties:
- Participate in an Agile Scrum team, completing firmware work items in areas including hardware and communications interfaces, GUIs, and particle counting code.
- Discover and capture requirements in conversations with stakeholders within and external to the company.
- Bring knowledge of new tools and technologies to the design of innovative solutions.
- Write high-quality code that can be reused across product lines.
- Help us on our mission to build a great environment for writing firmware.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- Three or more years of RTOS embedded firmware development experience
- Strong background in C/C++ programming language
- Development experience with Embedded Linux at Application level
- Experience using software version control and bug tracking systems
- Ability to use lab tools such as oscilloscopes, logic and protocol analyzers
- Excellent communication skills
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Expertise in Git, Jira, DevSuite, Jama, or similar
- Experience with QT
- Experience with Linux kernel and driver development
- ARM-based SoC firmware design
- Experience with WiFi and Bluetooth development
- TCP/IP & Modbus communications experience
- Experience in multi-discipline engineering environment
How to Apply:
Please submit a short cover letter in the same document as your resume detailing how your qualifications and experience align with the job description to [email protected].
We are not accepting resumes or calls from outside agencies regarding this position at this time. Thank you for your cooperation.
Job description are not all-inclusive. Other responsibilities may be added to or deleted from each position to improve effectiveness and productivity as necessary.
Particle Measuring Systems is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.