To continue and accelerate our growth, we are looking for an Electronic Service Technician to address Particle Measuring Systems customer equipment maintenance and repair needs. The position is tasked with assuring customer satisfaction through timely and efficient maintenance and repair and continual improvement in the quality of our products and services.
- Calibrate electronic equipment
- Develop troubleshooting and repair skills
- Support customer calibration and maintenance of Particle Measuring Systems micro-contamination monitoring equipment
- Research customer problems and complaints
- Act as a liaison between customers and various departments
- Provide training and ongoing support for remote technicians
- Associates Degree in Electronics or military equivalent
- Ability to read schematics in English
- Ability to trouble shoot with minimal guidance
- Knowledge of lasers, and/or collecting and condensing optics helpful but not required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to travel- approximately 10-15% travel to customer sites required
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Team player focused on customer satisfaction and quality, with a sense of urgency
We are not accepting resumes or calls from outside agencies regarding this position at this time. Thank you for your cooperation.
Please submit a cover letter in the same document as your resume detailing how your qualifications and experience align with the job description.
Particle Measuring Systems is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.