Particle Measuring Systems (PMS) sets the standard for cleanroom contamination monitoring. With more than 60 patents, we create the technology that enables our customers to make fact-based decisions, improve process yields and comply with ever-changing regulatory requirements.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you’ll be taking ownership of a core area of digital marketing and elevate it to a new level. You’ll bring fresh, new ideas and perspective to our digital marketing. We are a high tech B2B global organization. We drive our global marketing from our headquarters in Colorado, but with awareness and sensitivity to various cultures. We also support local Marcom initiatives. The position reports to the Global MarCom Manager, works closely with other team members including local and global marcom and a variety of related teams. You’ll play a key role in helping us brand and position Particle Measuring Systems, while generating high quality leads.
More specifically, you’ll be…
- Specializing in one or two areas of digital marketing (SEO, PPC, email, social media, etc.) and generalize in other areas
- Implementing website updates
- Managing email campaigns
- Creating and implementing social media campaigns
- Sending press releases
- Repurposing existing content and ideally, creating unique content
- Sending customer notifications
- Creating a variety of reports
- Managing leads
- Supporting occasional events, online and offline (trainings, webinars, tradeshows)
- Other duties as assigned
To succeed in this role, you’ll have
- Ideally, you’ll have a bachelor’s degree (in English, Communications, Marketing, Sciences or Business) and at least two years’ experience directly related, post-degree experience. Additional experience in lieu of degree may be considered.
- Organization skills: you will be juggling several items at once and must manage your time and the related items with little supervision
- Must be able to work independently but be a team player
- Ability to independently problem solve
- Must be a self-starter, including generating new ideas
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Experienced with standard computer platforms, experienced in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
These additional desired skills would be a big plus
- Graphic design experience, especially in Adobe products
- Second language such as Spanish (preferably), German, Swedish or Danish
- Comfortable or familiar with SalesForce, Pardot (or similar platform)
- Experience in either a life science or semiconductor industry
- Market research abilities: identify new areas to develop business
- Experience in digital transformation
- Experienced in KPIs for digital marketing
The Nuts and Bolts
Location – This is a remote position, with preference given to local candidates. The location of this position is in Boulder, CO.
2021 Benefits At-a-Glance
Our benefit package is provided through our parent company, Spectris.
- Medical – Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield (BCBS) PPO Basic; Anthem BCBS PPO Prime.
- Health Advocate – This confidential service can help you; your spouse, dependent children, parents, and parents-in-law resolve health care and insurance-related issues, manage chronic conditions and improve your health and wellbeing.
- Dental – Delta Dental PPO; DeltaCare USA
- Vision – VSP Vision Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Onsite Wellness Clinic – Onsite physician for basic health and wellness consultations.
$22.30 – $34.21/per hour. This is a non-exempt role.
How we determine what we pay (compensation philosophy)
Particle Measuring Systems determines pay for positions using local, national, and industry-specific survey data, for the Boulder, Colorado area. We will evaluate external equity, which is the relative marketplace job worth of jobs directly comparable to jobs within our company.
For new hires, we to make competitive offers between the minimum and around the midpoint of the range. This allows the new employee room for future merit increases during review cycles. There may be times when we will offer above the midpoint. The decision to do so will be based on the applicant’s level of experience, education, and specialized knowledge and skills. Additionally, we consider the external market rate, the amount we have budgeted internally, and the compensation rates of the employees within the company doing the same position. An employee/candidate with a stronger skill set will receive higher pay.
Note to external agencies: We are not accepting resumes, emails or calls from outside agencies regarding this position currently.
Note to visa candidates: We are not able to sponsor H-1B’s, so we accept applications from US citizens and green card holders.
To apply: please email your resume with the position title in the subject line to: [email protected]
Particle Measuring Systems is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer