Do you enjoy interacting with people, thrive on creating business solutions, and providing first class customer service? As a Particle Measuring Systems Customer Service Representative, you are patient with good listening skills, a great communicator, and have a high attention to detail. You offer our customers support every step of the way, from being a supportive voice on the phone, to helping resolve their issues with ease and urgency.
Solving business problems, as a key liaison between internal and external customers, is something that comes naturally to you as someone who excels in a demanding, fast-paced environment. This is an entry-level position with excellent opportunities for career advancement. If you’re looking for a challenging, progressive, and supportive work environment then we’re looking for you!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver outstanding customer service at all times.
- Foster collaborative internal and external relationships.
- Take ownership for, and respond promptly to, customer requests or issues.
- Manage inbound and outbound service phone calls to Particle Measuring Systems.
- Coordinate service delivery appointments for customers.
- Prepare accurate service quotes and work with finance to facilitate payment.
- Data entry and maintenance of customer service database management system.
- Ability to quickly grow, learn new on-the-job skills, and take on additional responsibilities.
The ideal candidate must be detail-oriented, well organized, and a quick learner who thrives in a fast-paced customer-focused environment. Self-starting individuals with the ability to work well on a team to drive overall company performance are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent communication skills in person, electronically, and via phone
- Associates Degree required as a minimum; Bachelor’s degree in business or related field desired.
- 2+ years’ experience working in a similar customer service oriented environment.
- Ability to convey a professional and positive image of Particle Measuring Systems.
- Able and willing to work at a fast pace, with a sense of urgency, flexibility, and with attention to detail.
- Strong computer literacy skills and proficiency, specifically MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of ERP and CRM systems, and ability to learn new databases and business systems.
We are not accepting resumes or calls from outside agencies regarding this position at this time. Thank you for your cooperation.
Please submit a cover letter in the same document as your resume detailing how your qualifications and experience align with the job description.
Particle Measuring Systems is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to Apply
Please send all resumes to [email protected]pmeasuring.com. Please include a cover letter including salary requirements and the job title you are applying for.