Particle Measuring Systems (PMS) sets the standard for cleanroom contamination monitoring. With more than 60 patents, we create the technology that enables our customers to make fact-based decisions, improve process yields and comply with ever-changing regulatory requirements.
As the Customer Service Representative, you’ll be handling international orders from time of order submission, to acceptance of goods at buyer’s location. Being point of contact for sales, distributors, logistic counterparts, and sub here in the boulder office throughout the sales operations process
More specifically, you’ll be…
- Performing the daily processing and maintenance of orders received via telephone, and a centralized electronic case system. This includes: Data entry creating product demand, domestic and international shipping documentation generation, updating order dates, processing Letters of Credit as required, and completing export screens on all transactions in compliance with international export regulation.
- Maintain communications with Particle Measuring Systems personnel, distributors, and direct customers on a global scale to ensure accurate processing. This includes: Part number configurations, pricing, payment terms, credit card data collection, shipping instructions, and on time delivery.
- Balance daily workload and assignments to ensure a timely processing and response to requests and complaints within company defined standards.
- Participation on LEAN or process improvement projects as assigned.
- Coordinate logistics of electronic instrumentation dealing with Incoterms, related to Letters of Credit & Cash Against Documents as pay terms.
- Expected to understand Incoterms 2020
- Expected to follow policies and procedures in line with export controls and all regulations that exist in US and UK.
- Able to handle multiple transactions in relation to the account management in the role of the operations of sales.
- Working with colleagues and customers from various countries and cultures.
- Helping customers with complaints and questions, give customers information about products and services, take orders, and process returns. By helping customers understand the product and answering questions about their reservations, they are sometimes seen as having a role in sales.
To succeed in this role, you’ll have
- A high school diploma or GED.
- Five or more years of Account management/customer service experience
- Understanding basic international documentation requirements for shipping.
- Ability to read, understand, and follow oral and written instructions.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of urgent requirements
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
The Nuts and Bolts
Location – Currently, this is a remote working position, there could be times that in office visits will been needed with pre-approval and with Covid precautions being taken. The location of this position is based in Boulder, CO. Relocation will not be offered for this role; local candidates will receive first consideration.
2021 Benefits At-a-Glance
Our benefit package is provided through our parent company, Spectris.
- Medical – Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield (BCBS) PPO Basic; Anthem BCBS PPO Prime.
- Health Advocate – This confidential service can help you; your spouse, dependent children, parents, and parents-in-law resolve health care and insurance-related issues, manage chronic conditions and improve your health and wellbeing.
- Dental – Delta Dental PPO; DeltaCare USA
- Vision – VSP Vision Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Onsite Wellness Clinic – Onsite physician for basic health and wellness consultations.
$15.95 – $22.94
How we determine what we pay (compensation philosophy)
Particle Measuring Systems determines pay for positions using local, national, and industry-specific survey data, for the Boulder, Colorado area. We will evaluate external equity, which is the relative marketplace job worth of jobs directly comparable to jobs within our company.
For new hires, we to make competitive offers between the minimum and around the midpoint of the range. This allows the new employee room for future merit increases during review cycles. There may be times when we will offer above the midpoint. The decision to do so will be based on the applicant’s level of experience, education, and specialized knowledge and skills. Additionally, we consider the external market rate, the amount we have budgeted internally, and the compensation rates of the employees within the company doing the same position. An employee/candidate with a stronger skill set will receive higher pay.
Note to external agencies: We are not accepting resumes, emails or calls from outside agencies regarding this position currently.
We are not able to sponsor H-1B’s, so we accept applications from US citizens and green card holders.
To apply: please email your resume with the position title in the subject line to: [email protected]
Particle Measuring Systems is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer