We are seeking a Business Systems Manager to serve as a mentor for key users of all business systems, especially our IFS ERP system, and who will work with users on resolving issues and improving business systems processes.
Specific Job Responsibilities
- Collaborate with other departments and team members to identify, diagnose, and solve system issues.
- Assist process improvement through modeling, mapping, data collection, and analysis.
- Identify cross-functional impacts of enhancements and process changes and facilitate solutions that meet organizational goals and objectives.
- Identify education and training opportunities and manage creation of self-serve training materials.
- Assist in the testing and training development for future roll-outs of business systems.
- Provide project management for internal and external process development and improvement initiatives as needed.
- Build quality into all aspects of business systems. Maintain compliance to all quality requirements.
- Manage changing business priorities and interface with sales representatives, product managers, and other personnel.
- Participate in administration of all business systems including managing interfaces between software platforms
- 3 years of experience in a Business Systems functional role required
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field required
- Solid understanding of ERP process flows. Strong preference for previous IFS experience
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment is strongly preferred
- Strong written, oral communication, and presentation skills
- Advanced problem solving and analytical skills, proficient organizational skills
- Effective time management and project management skills
- Strong ability to succinctly document issues and solutions
- Eagerness to tackle complex, cross-functional business challenges
Specific knowledge and proficiency in:
- IFS ERP (SAP Experience also very helpful)
- SQL query language
- Crystal Reports
- SharePoint 2013+
- Microsoft Office
How to Apply
We are not accepting resumes or calls from outside agencies regarding this position at this time. Thank you for your cooperation.
Please submit a cover letter in the same document as your resume detailing how your qualifications and experience align with the job description to [email protected].
Particle Measuring Systems is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.