To continue and accelerate our growth, we are looking for an Associate Product Manager to facilitate the sales and promotion of Facility Monitoring products through support and marketing. This position is considered an entry point for a career in the product marketing organization.
General Job Responsibilities
- Assisting in promotion of the product line and supporting the sales cycle
- Identifying target and key customers and how to approach the sale
- Creation of Marketing and Sales materials
- Providing product expertise to the organization and the customers
- Assist the Product Line Manager in facilitating product improvements and offering enhancements
Specific Job Duties
- Support the sales cycle of Facility Monitoring products
- Instrument Demonstration (support and training) local or remote
- Support trials or demonstrations with customers or inhouse to answer customer questions on applications or use
- Gather and document VOC and VOS data
- Identify market trend and provide feedback into the organization
- Maintain communications with regional opinion leaders and authorities
- Monitor manufacturing processes to ensure customer satisfaction on delivery of products.
- Track sales strategy effectiveness
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline.
- 2-5 years minimum experience in a related role such as Product Marketing, Controls Systems, or supporting Software, Hardware or Services products.
- Desire for the next step in your career to be a Technical Marketing-focused role.
- Strong sales skills-understanding of sales cycle- building partnerships, follow up, and stepwise enhancement of customer relations.
- Ability to travel 10-25% domestically and internationally to support global sales efforts
- Preferred home office location- Boulder, CO USA
We are not accepting resumes or calls from outside agencies regarding this position at this time. Thank you for your cooperation.
Please submit a cover letter in the same document as your resume detailing how your qualifications and experience align with the job description.
Particle Measuring Systems is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to Apply
Please send all resumes to [email protected]. Please include a cover letter including salary requirements and the job title you are applying for.