Particle Measuring Systems is a global leader for micro-contamination monitoring equipment improving the performance of clean manufactures in the semiconductor and pharmaceutical markets. We’re a growing technology company in Boulder, Colorado; the heart of the Rocky Mountains. We offer an exceptional and rewarding work environment in a great place to live. Our employees enjoy challenging projects in development and manufacture of light scattering particle counters and diverse technologies and applications.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit programs, including medical, dental, life insurance, short and long-term disability programs and a 401(k) plan. We are a non-smoking campus with an emphasis on health and well-being.
To continue and accelerate our growth, we are looking for an Applications Engineering Manager for our Electronics Division. The successful candidate will lead our global applications engineering team, developing yield enhancing contamination monitoring solutions to the microelectronics, storage, display and other industrial segments.
- Develop and implement operational and strategic initiatives for global Applications team while providing leadership, vision, mentoring and direction.
- Utilize in-depth knowledge of microelectronics manufacturing processes and contamination monitoring principles to develop yield enhancing solutions and product applications.
- Develop applications related collateral materials to support product sales growth and communicate corporate capabilities in written, spoken and multimedia forms.
- Develop and present internal and external training programs to enable successful implementation of product applications and communication of corporate capabilities.
- Independently or as a team member identify and pursue new business development activities.
- Participate in VoC and road-mapping initiatives in support of business development efforts.
- Review technical risk, probability for success and implementation plans for new applications initiatives to maximize success and resource efficiency.
- Ensure pre/post-sale support related to product application at electronic accounts is provided.
- Identify and develop new business growth strategies.
- Support demonstrations of new products and complex competitive head-to-head evaluations.
The Ideal Candidate Profile
- MS degree in Engineering or the sciences. An MBA is a strongly desired.
- 10 or more years of relevant experience in or servicing the semiconductor industry required- Engineering, Business Development or Product Marketing.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong understanding of semiconductor materials, device production and process challenges.
- Specific knowledge of semiconductor yield drivers, processes and materials is desirable.
- Demonstrated marketing and business development skills with a record of success.
- Proven ability to work across functional and cultural boundaries.
- Personnel management experience of engineers and project managers.
- Requires domestic and international travel. (<50%)
We are not accepting resumes or calls from outside agencies regarding this position at this time. Thank you for your cooperation.
Please submit a cover letter in the same document as your resume detailing how your qualifications and experience align with the job description.
Particle Measuring Systems is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to Apply
Please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a cover letter including salary requirements and the job title you are applying for.