We are looking for an Analytical Aerosol Scientist to be part of our dynamic R&D team. This is a key contributor position, driving designs of new industry leading particle metrology instrumentation. In this role you will have a direct impact on new product development, best known methods identification and ensuring our global team is provided with industry leading technical expertise. Work requires creativity, originality and judgment in the independent development, evaluation, selection and modification of standard techniques, procedures and criteria.
- PhD or equivalent experience in aerosol science, physics, engineering or electro-optics with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Aerosol Science instrumentation with proven record of publications, patents, etc.
- Direct experience with condensation particle counter (CPC) technology and instrumentation design
- Experience with using computational software (such as Finite Element Analysis, COMSOL, etc.) to design and optimize instrumentation
- Experience and proven ability to develop efficient design of experiments
- Experience with the development of design specifications and/or statements of work
- Experience with the development of test specifications and test methods
- Experience with analyzing test results and recommending design iterations
- A proven track record of successful technology development in a hands-on research role
- Project and time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work as part of a global team
We are not accepting resumes or calls from outside agencies regarding this position at this time. Thank you for your cooperation.
Please submit a cover letter in the same document as your resume detailing how your qualifications and experience align with the job description.
Particle Measuring Systems is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to Apply
Please send all resumes to [email protected]. Please include a cover letter including salary requirements and the job title you are applying for.