We are looking for an Embedded Firmware Engineer to develop innovative firmware for our product portfolio including aerosol and liquid particle counters for the semiconductor, aerospace and life sciences industries.
Specific Job Duties:
- Will be part of a cross-functional team to develop particle counter firmware.
- Design, develop, and debug, GUI interface, communications and particle counting code as required.
- Use version management and defect tracking tools.
- Document work for sustaining engineering purposes.
- Work with Software Test team to triage and fix code defects as required.
- Interface across multiple portions of the organization to support engineering, marketing, manufacturing and service needs as required.
- Experience with development of communications protocols.
Preferred skills and experience:
Experience with VxWorks
Experience with development of communications protocols.
Experience with Bluetooth protocol development
ARM-based SoC firmware design
TCP/IP & Modbus communications experience
Experience in multi-discipline engineering environment
Experience with Git type version control
We are not accepting resumes or calls from outside agencies regarding this position at this time. Thank you for your cooperation. Please submit a cover letter in the same document as your resume detailing how your qualifications and experience align with the job description. Particle Measuring Systems is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.