Particle Measuring Systems will be attending Semicon West in San Francisco, CA from July 10-12, 2018. Learn about how to improve your yield protection by leveraging our complete contamination monitoring solutions. Industry experts will be available at booth 410 to discuss and address your yield and monitoring challenges.
Learn more about the different instruments used to monitor contamination across many mediums & get expertise in application support, training, and the services you need to succeed. Many of these industry-leading instruments will be available to see and learn more about during the event. Stop by our booth to watch short presentations or talk with our experts about how these particle counters and molecular contamination monitors could work for your specific needs. Below are the instruments that PMS will have at Semicon West this year.
- Chem 20™ Chemical Particle Counter – World’s first 20 nm chemical particle counter, detects larger concentrations of particles with better statistics than competitive products.
- Ultra DI® 20 Liquid Particle Counter – Designed specifically for ultrapure water systems, the Ultra DI® 20 Liquid Particle Counter quickly obtains statistically meaningful data and will count and size contaminants as small as 20 nm.
- Syringe Liquid Particle Sampler Air – Uses a precision syringe and simple flow-path for delivering chemical samples from a sample vessel or chemical container, directly to the particle sensor.
- Lasair® III 110 Airborne Particle Counter – A true 0.10 μm particle counter, providing real-time measurement of yield-impacting particles with three configurations.
- Nano-ID® NPC10 Aerosol Particle Counter – Provides meaningful data fast within ultra-clean environments by capturing even the smallest ultrafine and nanoparticles.
- AirSentry® II Mobile Airborne Molecular Contamination Detection System – Designed to enhance fixed Airborne Molecular Contamination (AMC) monitoring programs, the AirSentry II Mobile AMC Detection System is the first truly mobile system for monitoring airborne molecular contamination in cleanrooms.
We look forward to seeing you at Semicon West! Register here for a discounted ticket.