Accessing cleanroom data and creating reports was challenging and time consuming before the “New Normal” working environment. In today’s world this has become virtually impossible. However, with Particle Measuring Systems’ PharmaIntegrity data management solution you can access data from any of your manufacturing facilities, anywhere in the world easily. Plus, the data is already in reports, including trending. Imaging a reality where working from home you could easily identify possible contamination events before they occur.
More about PharmaIntegrity
PharmaIntegrity, by Particle Measuring Systems (PMS), is the definitive solution for pharma to manage the collection, analysis, and trending of environmental monitoring data, ensuring timely detection of problems in production, facilitating product release, and reducing risks and costs associated with product loss and recalls. It brings the overall pharma environmental monitoring process into a modern, compliant, and easy-to-learn paperless data management solution.
PharmaIntegrity collects data from cleanroom monitors (PMS particle counters & microbial samplers, settle plates, TRH sensors, etc), manages all the data in a 21CFR11 paperless environment, and provides trending and other reports, available anywhere in the world, anytime.
Specific benefits include
- Collect and store pictures of microbial identification
- Trend and report contamination flora by room, department, genus, species, strain, etc.
- View the distribution by room, department, etc.
- Correlate microbial test results with any other environmental data
- Easily navigate your digitized facility map
- Intuitively manage your workflow and ensure samples completion
- Label samples in real-time
Upload and manage data from particle sensors
In this time of a new remote work style, PharmaIntegrity by Particle Measuring Systems allows for remote approvals, reports, global inventory management, and more in a 21CFR11 compliant paperless environment.