Monitoring Guidelines for the Control of Particle Contamination in High-Purity Process Chemicals.
The critical dimension of today’s advanced semiconductors continues to trend to smaller sizes.
Killer particles have been shown to come from many sources at these small geometries. It is no longer enough to rely on the Certificates of Analysis (CoA) from high-purity material manufacturers, and in particular, for bulk and specialty chemical suppliers. Continuous particle monitoring of these chemicals at all stages of the process are required to maintain the ultra-cleanliness that is required for control.
Watch this on demand webinar to learn:
- Effects of transportation on chemical cleanliness
- Protection of the manufacturing process through filtration
- Time to usability for new liquid filters
- Effects of liquid filter aging on the process
- Options for Point-of-Use (PoU) process tool chemical particle monitoring
Presented by industry experts from Particle Measuring Systems (PMS).