Comparing Microbiological Air Monitoring Techniques for Critical Environments
This paper discusses the use of active air versus passive air settle plate monitoring in routine continuous air environments. Settle plates and active air sampler monitoring device effectiveness is evaluated to support the transition from passive to active air monitoring.
Download this paper for:
- A scientific review of prior and current regulation regarding passive air (settle plate) use in cleanrooms
- cGMP guidance for new technologies
- Analysis of settle plate effectiveness
- Comparison of passive air and active air methodologies
Interested in learning more?
Complete the form to get the full paper.
Particle Measuring Systems (PMS) has complete cleanroom contamination control solutions for you including:
- Our Contamination Control Advisory Services who can conduct a Risk Assessment for your pharmaceutical processes
- PMS Cleanroom particle counters including portable/mobile and fixed/remote
- Microbial Monitors including portable/mobile, fixed/remote, and single use.
- Data management software from Particle Measuring Systems
Particle Measuring Systems is direct in every major market and able to ensure the same ongoing support no matter where you are located. Contact us today for a quote.