If you need expert support in equipment, manpower, and expertise to test the cleanliness of irregular shaped parts, our parts testing services can help you.
We supply the
equipment, you send us your parts that need verifying.
We check their cleanliness and provide you with a Test Report.
This is a fast, accurate test that saves you from making a large investment.
Our parts testing services can help you:
- compare the effectiveness of different cleaning stations or methods
- prepare to bring a new part into full-scale production with prototype cleanliness tests
- get the cleanliness data you need to aid your research and development efforts
- Determine at what frequency, power, and extraction period an ultrasonic cleaning tank will begin to cause surface damage to a part (or "etch" the part)
- Conduct any other parts cleanliness test that helps to improve your quality or productivity
At the conclusion of any parts testing service, whether in-house or on-site, you will receive a professional test report that provides valuable information on the logistics and results of the test, including:
- Description of work
- Test method
- Test data
- Discussion of results