The Sievers 500 RL On-Line Total Organic Carbon (TOC) Analyzer was designed to continuously monitor organics in ultrapure water for real-time release, cleaning validation and other pharmaceutical applications.
Download the Click here to signup and download files (500 On-Line RL) spec sheet...
500 On-Line RL Base Model Brochure
500 On-Line RL w/ Super iOS Brochure
- Reliability The 500 RL On-Line combines innovative design and materials with the proven and trusted Sievers laboratory TOC technology to ensure maximum uptime and reliability. The 500 RL’s deionized water (DI) loop also extends reliability to a wide applications range.
- Upgradeability The 500 RL can be configured with a variety of hardware and software options at any time as needed. For details on upgrade options, including the Super iOS, standard iOS, Chapter <645> conductivity measurement, USP system suitability, DataGuard software for 21 CFR Part 11 compliance, and more.
- Applications Versatility The 500 RL On-Line Analyzer is the most versatile on-line TOC analyzer, addressing a broad range of process water qualities. The 500 RL’s deionized water (DI) loop extends the applications range to include waters of high or unstable conductivity. With a detection limit of 0.03 ppb, the instrument performs even in the most demanding ultrapure water applications. For higher TOC concentrations up to 2500 ppb, precision and accuracy are unequalled throughout.
- Easy to Use and to Access Data Sievers TOC Analyzers are well known for being extremely easy to use. The 500 RL makes TOC analysis even simpler through its many automated features. In addition, the 500 RL has a color touch-screen display makes it easy to set up instrument parameters and view trend data in tabular or graphical form. The interface also provides real-time status of consumables, with prompts when semi-annual maintenance is due.
The 500 RL TOC Analyzer features a USB port that allows data transfers from the Analyzer to a USB flash memory drive without interrupting analysis. Data files are exported in a secure, encrypted formatted and in an open text format. Encrypted files can be opened, printed, and shared with Sievers DataShare 500 software for PC; text files can be opened directly in Microsoft ExcelŽ without the need to convert data with proprietary software. Standard serial and parallel ports are also provided. To see a list of USB drives that are compatible with the 500 RL, click here.
- Low Maintenance and Operating Costs The 500 RL is reagentless and requires just a few hours per year of recommended preventive maintenance. The modular design makes consumables replacement and preventive maintenance fast and easy.
- Extended Calibration Stability The 500 RL On-Line Analyzer offers 12-month calibration stability, unlike other analyzers that may require weekly or even daily calibration. On-screen prompts guide users to select single- or multi-point calibration procedures.
- On-line and Grab Sampling The patented Sievers one-port Integrated On-Line Sampling System (iOS System™) and innovative four-port Super iOS System that fully automates all system protocols are options for easily introducing external standards and samples. For details, see the Options page.
The Sievers 500 RL On-Line Total Organic Carbon (TOC) Analyzer is a reagentless analyzer designed to continuously monitor organics in ultrapure water for pharmaceutical, microelectronics, semiconductor, and power applications. The Sievers 500 RL On-Line TOC Analyzer provides the superior analytical accuracy and performance found in all Sievers TOC Analyzers, with a 0.03 ppb limit of detection and autozero capabilities for unsurpassed low-level performance. The 500 RL TOC Analyzer provides a range of options, including the innovative 4-port Super iOS standards introduction device, that can be customized to meet the specific needs of a wide variety of applications.