This premier pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device development and manufacturing event will be held on Tuesday, March 21 – Thursday, March 23.
Make sure to stop by booth 2240 to meet our industry experts, learn more about our products and discuss your specific contamination monitoring requirements.
Meet the Presenters
Two team members at Particle Measuring Systems have been selected to present at Interphex on Wednesday, March 22.
Global Product Specialist, Aerosol, Life Science Division, Daniele Pandolfi, will be presenting his paper, "Understanding ISO 14644-1/2:2015 and Becoming Compliant" at 1:15 PM.
Later that day Global Product Line Manager, Systems and Software, Paul Hartigan, will be discussing his paper, "Incorporation of Particle and Microbial Detection into an Environmental Monitoring System" at 4:15 PM.
You can formally meet the presenters at booth 2240 following their presentations:
- Daniele Pandolfi - March 22, from 2:30 - 4:00 PM
- Paul Hartigan - March 23, from 10:30 - 12:00 PM
Cleanroom Monitoring Products
We will also be bringing all of our latest cleanroom monitoring equipment to this event. Stop by booth 2240 to test the equipment and learn more from industry experts.
- Lasair® III Aerosol Particle Counter with Wifi - is designed for cleanrooms with your unique needs in mind. It can be used for both remote and mobile routine cleanroom monitoring. We know the requirements and we’ve done the calculations for you; cleanroom certification results are available through a local printout, downloadable via USB in a secure format, or through the use of external software packages, such as DataAnalyst, FacilityNet or FacilityNet Pharma Software.
- BioCapt® Single-Use Microbial Impactor - helps minimize false positives for microbial activity in pharmaceutical cleanrooms by reducing contamination from handling of agar plates. This results in a decrease in investigations while increasing productivity
- SurCapt™ Microbial Surface Detection Kit - is an all-inclusive, ready-to-use kit which simplifies and quickens the process of environmental surface testing for biological contamination. The kit uses GreenLight®Technology for the rapid detection of microbial activity on cleanroom surfaces and the design reduces the likelihood of sample cross-contamination and mishandling of samples by the operator.
- FacilityPro® Processor - provides a central hub for an environmental monitoring system. The Processor communicates with cleanroom sensors, including particle and microbial monitors, while buffering data and checking tolerances for alarm activation.