To continue and accelerate our growth, we are looking for a Systems Integration Specialist to manage all aspects of turn-key projects to design, install, commission, and validate facility monitoring systems. In addition the position is responsible for managing all project deliverables within the required scope, schedule, and budget, as well as maintaining regular communication with all project stakeholders.
- Perform the commissioning of facility monitoring systems to verify installation, configuration and functionality.
- Installing, configuring and integrating computer based automation systems in an industrial environment.
- Perform the validation of system performance and ensure a successful turnover of the system to the customer.
- Configure proprietary software and/or customize iFix-based software SCADA package according to design specification.
- Support the design of automation systems and create project documentation and drawings to meet customer/user requirements.
- Support customers with existing Particle Measuring Systems facility monitoring systems via phone and email.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or equivalent work experience required.
- Experience installing, configuring and integrating computer based automation systems in an industrial environment.
- Experience with Windows Active Directory, Windows Domain and Windows Security configuration.
- 3+ years of technical project engineering or automation experience.
- Pharmaceutical industry project experience is desirable.
- Understanding of high/low voltage circuits, process signals and software/system integration.
- Able to travel domestically and internationally up to 50% regularly and 75% at peak times.
- Excellent organizational skills; must be able to handle multiple tasks and duties and effectively set priorities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; must be able to effectively communicate with end user customers, contractors and engineers, including providing training sessions.
- Experience with GE Proficy iFix or other SCADA software a plus.
Particle Measuring Systems is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, and ancestry, marital or veteran status.
We are not accepting resumes or calls from outside agencies regarding this position at this time. Thank you for your cooperation.