We are looking for a Systems and Software Tester/Quality Assurance Specialist to create and execute software and instrument firmware test plans. Additionally, will track software problems and work with developers to resolve issues.
- Participate in and contribute to the entire software development life cycle process.
- Interface with software developers and other technical team members to review system requirements and construction effective test scripts.
- Develop, document and execute tests scripts.
- Track and report on issues and solutions and escalate as appropriate.
- Create test reports that detail testing results.
- Participation in design reviews.
- Provide support of software products by investigating and recreating reported defects.
- Participate in the design and development of testing tools for test automation and support.
- Work closely with other engineers to resolve problems.
- Ensure that customer and functional requirements are met.
- Bachelor degree in a technical field
- Minimum of four years experience in creating test scripts
- Minimum of four years experience in software testing
- Experience in quality assurance standards and practices
- Experience with Window XP and Windows 7
- Previous experience with recommending and implementing automated test tools and strategies is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
Particle Measuring Systems is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, and ancestry, marital or veteran status.
We are not accepting resumes or calls from outside agencies regarding this position at this time. Thank you for your cooperation.